Sunday, November 9, 2008

the cutest lil guy!

I've always had a little thing for the muppets. They were my favorite childhood show and movies. I loved the Labyrinth -- it was FULL of Henson's lovable creations - especially his wonderful little Aussie snail/worm (still tied as my favorite Muppet with Bad Andy from the Domino's commercials -- both of which few know were both created by Jim Henson!)





My newest love (though not a muppet, but reminiscent of one), I've only seen in his commercials!! He's just the most adorable video game character EVER! No, really - EVER.






Just for the record, I've never played this game ... I don't even own a PS2!! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO adorable. Was there a pattern to go with that little knitted guy? I'll make one for ya ;)

WenD said...

I don't know where there is a pattern - I like the plain guy (like at the top of my blog). The video game is called "little big planet" ... I'm sure someone has come up with a pattern by now. It's one of their most popular games on PS2.