Friday, January 2, 2009

Holidays, Gifts & Goodbyes


So, I can't exactly be a Scarebear when I'm in my current state of mind ... I'm a little mixed. I had a fantastic Christmas and New Years. One - I spent with my brother's kiddies and my parents (and got some FANTASTIC gifts that I was not at ALL expecting) and Two - my boy just moved 600 miles away. I'm happy, but sad cause he's pursuing his dreams -- just we won't see as much of each other (obviously). (XOXO, Meatball!)

My wonderful, franco-phile, silly Mer(edith) knitted my mascot for me (the video game littlebigworld's "sack-boy" whom I refer to as 'scarebear') -- he's wonderful and I can't believe how talented she is, especially without a pattern!

My Momma got me the little speaker amp to plug my brand new ipod Touch! I'm super excited. I'd mentioned a long time ago I'd like an ipod since I can organize all my music on it ... I had no idea she'd go so crazy and buy me this fantastic gadget!!

No comments: